Large Updated 1 Bedroom Top Floor Back Corner Unit - MOVE IN SPECIAL - Lower Queen Anne (M306) - MOVE IN SPECIAL
The Monterey Apartments are located in the heart of Lower Queen Anne, just a short walk from everything this neighborhood has to offer, from dining and clubs to shopping, concerts and sporting events. Easy access to the city’s best sites; the Seattle Center featuring the Space Needle and Key Arena, close to Downtown Seattle area featuring the Great Wheel at the Waterfront, the World Famous Pike Place Market, and more.
Security Building-Controlled Access Property
Coin and App-Operated Laundry On-Site
Off-Street Parking with Additional Monthly Fee (When Available)
Section 8 or other subsidy applicants are welcome
12 Month Lease
Renters Insurance Required
This Spacious 1 Bedroom offers the following:
• Bright Top Floor Back Corner Unit
• Great Floor Plan
• Updated Lighting & Flooring
• Beautiful French Doors
• Updated Countertops & Cabinets
• Track Lighting
• Lots of Natural Light
Move In Costs Include:
1st Month's Rent (no last month rent required)
$700 Refundable Security Deposit
In Addition to Rent – Monthly Flat Rate Water/Sewer/Garbage
$80 for 1 Person per month
$150 for 2 per month
Tenants pay electric and internet
Please reply for an appointment to view
Thanks for your interest
To view other apartments available, please visit https://www.gibraltarpm.com/vacancies
TO APPLY FOR APARTMENT PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
1. Complete an application through www.on-site.com. Pay Application fee directly to On-Site. ($40 per applicant – Must be 18 years and older)
2. Provide Proof of Income (Last 3 pay stubs, bank statements, new job offer letter, or tax form)
3. Government Issued Picture ID
4. Pay the standard deposit ($700). Paid through AppFolio Tenant Portal After approval.
1. A credit report will be run. Using a statistical model, creditors compare information on your credit profile, such as your bill-paying history, number and type of account you have, late payments, collections, actions, outstanding debt, rental history, and the age of the accounts, to the credit performance of consumers with similar profiles.
2. Any recorded unlawful detainer, unpaid collections, open bankruptcies or judgments may result in denial of application.
3. Employment must be verifiable for no less than one year. Income must be documented with current pay stubs, tax records or bank statements. Non-employment income should be verified through tax records and bank statements. If you are a full-time student, we will require a co-signer. If you do not have an SSN # we will require first & last month’s Rent, plus a total deposit equal to 1 month’s rent.
4. Applications are processed in the order they were received. An application is considered complete when it contains all required information and documents listed by the landlord to conduct the screening, as well as payment of any screening fee and holding deposit required by the landlord
5. Tenant Income Requirement: 2.5x the monthly rental amount. Co-Signer Income Requirement: 4x the rent amount monthly. If you do not meet some of these requirements you will be asked for an additional deposit, last month’s rent, or co-signer.