Top Floor Apartment in Northgate - Recently renovated mid century modern building in Northgate. Spacious with crisp white paint and tropical finishes, including water-inspired mosaic tile, tangerine doors, bamboo trim. High-end appliances including dishwasher, high-gloss cabinets, quartz countertops. Top floor unit with territorial view. Walking distance to Northgate and Lake City shops and restaurants, 15 minutes to Downtown Seattle, 10 minutes to UW.
Due to COVID-19, we are currently not offering in-person tours. All of our listings now offer 3D tours with links in the descriptions on our website. We are able to offer individual, socially-distanced tours should we receive an application.
3D Tour Available Here: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=quMeodvmUNd
Utility fee of $75/per month for water/sewer/garbage, residents pay electricity. Reserved parking space available for $50/month. Small pets permitted on a case-by-case basis. $40 application fee per adult 18 years of age or older for screening including credit and background check. App-payment laundry onsite. Property does not accept comprehensive reusable tenant screening reports. One year lease preferred. Absolutely no smoking, vaping, or cannabis use or manufacture in or on the premises. Refundable security deposit of $1,195 plus first month's rent required to move in.
Notice of screening requirements and process for applicants in accordance with SMC 14.08:
Screening Criteria for all Applicants:
- Applicant on-time for showing appointment
- Positive Government Issued ID
- Fully completed application for every occupant 18 years and older
- Applicant(s) agree to a lease start date two weeks or less from the date of application approval
- Proof of adequate income which could include any of the following:
- Most recent paycheck stub
- Tax return copies for self-employed applicants
- Copies of deposit slips, investment earnings documents or Social Security earnings for retired applicants
- Any additional sources of income, ie child or spousal support, trust fund income
- Proof of verifiable employment and / or verifiable source of income
- Gross income to rent ratio of 3:1
- No excessive debt which may impact applicant(s) ability to pay rent
- Good credit history free of negative credit issues which may indicate an applicant is high-risk and / or indicates a pattern of payment delinquency
- If applicant lacks a credit history, applicant will apply with a qualified guarantor (co-signor) who also meets screening criteria
- Sex offender status will be considered, and may negatively impact decision
- If applicant has prior rental experience, no negative references from prior landlord(s)
- No evictions on applicant(s) record prior to February 2020
If additional time is needed to seek out language interpretation or translation or if the applicant needs a reasonable accommodation for a disability, applicant should request it by email, in person, or by phone 206.673.4282.
This property is not required to, and has not voluntarily agreed to, set aside units to serve