2 Private Student Bedrooms: Bring your own roommate - Affordable, safe and close to the Bloomsburg University campus. Rent: $2199 per student per semester
Live 1/2 block north of Main Street and 2 1/2 blocks from campus. Bloomsburg’s Schoolhouse Apartments has a convenient and affordable home for you. The Schoolhouse Apartments are located in Bloomsburg’s Historic District. The Building was originally the Bloomsburg Junior and Senior High School. The school was converted into apartments and each classroom became an apartment. Bloomsburg students and other residents have enjoyed this unique living environment for many years.
The Schoolhouse Apartments consist of 54 Spacious 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments (the average Apt is 650 sq.ft.) in 2 buildings located at the corner of 50 East 1st Street and 34 E. Ridge Avenue. The Annex building is located at 111 Miller Avenue. Each tenant has there own bedroom. Bring your own roommate or be paired with a compatible student. We have payment plans for those receiving loans, grants or scholarships.
• Fully furnished Off-campus living
• Free WiFi internet
• Located 1/2 block north of Main Street in Downtown Bloomsburg and 2.5 blocks from campus
• All apartments have an eat-in kitchen with a full size refrigerator/freezer
Most tenants that live in the Schoolhouse do not purchase a meal plan. (Save $$)
• Spacious Bedrooms with large closets including desk and chair in each bedroom
• Continuous shuttle bus pick-up in front of property is provided by Bloomsburg U.
• Off Street Parking spaces available
• On-site Laundry facility
• Secure keyfob entry into buildings and 24 hour video camera surveillance
• Residents get preference on available parking spots