Hartley Manor is centrally located in the Central Fort George neighbourhood of Prince George at the corner of Johnson St. at 3000 15th Avenue and features spacious apartments for rent within a newly renovated building.
Two and three bedroom suites have been recently updated with newer carpets and appliances, including some suites with dishwashers. All suites come standard with window coverings, ensuite bathrooms, and are Internet and cable ready. The cat friendly building boasts clean grounds and renovated hallways – perfect to come home to. Laundry facilities feature SmartCard technology.
Hartley Manor is within a close walk to shopping, restaurants, coffee shops and parks, and is a five minute drive from the downtown, Pine Centre Mall, the University of Northern British Columbia and the College of New Caledonia. A city bus stop is conveniently right outside your door and travels directly to UNBC and the downtown. Prince George Regional Hospital is also within close proximity. Learn more about Hartley Manor's Apartments for rent by calling the building manager today.
*All prices, availability, and incentives are subject to change. Conditions may apply. Floor plans and photos on our website provide general information about our suites.Building Features
Individual suites may be different than shown.
- A three storey building located at the corner of Johnson Street and 15th Avenue, one block from Cariboo Highway
- Superb shape with newly renovated hallways and clean grounds
- New SmartCard Laundry facilties
- Parking Security entrance
- Cat friendly
- Hartley Manor is centrally located in the Central Fort George neighbourhood one block from Cariboo Highway
- Driving distance is only 5-10 minutes to downtown, Pine Centre Mall, University of Northern British Columbia and College of New Caledonia
- Bus stop in front of the building that travels directly to UNBC or downtown
- Seven blocks to Prince George Regional Hospital
- Close to schools and parks
- Spacious apartments that may be the biggest in Prince George include a fridge, stove and window coverings, some also with dishwashers
- Updated with newer carpets, appliances and paint
- Storage lockers